Thursday, November 6, 2014

Photoshop !

Throughout the week we have been working in Photoshop. Although this was not new to me, due to the fact that I had taken a Photoshop class before; it was nice to explore photoshop further. It is important to know Photoshop because you never know when it can come in handy. You can use it if you have a webpage and you want to add things up or you can create a poster. It is basically a fun thing to use as well! You can create and edit practically anything in photoshop. I enjoyed it very much and it was nice to go back. I know there is still more to explore but that well happen later on. I really love the brush tool and all the imaged you can create like the grass or even leafs. The only thing that I did have a hard time with was with the magnetic lasso tool! That was a big pain and it did get me frustrated it but at the en I did get the hang of it. I can't wait to learn more in Photoshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment