Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pivot Free Runner

For a couple of weeks now we have been working on our Free Runner using pivot. At first I actually thought that it was going to be easy, very easy. Unfortunately, that was not the case and I found this assignment a little bit more harder then I thought. I did like working on pivot, it is very self explanatory and it was fun working on it. The only thing I did have problem with was making my stick figure look real and not having it look so stiff. I won't lie I still don't get the hang of making it look realistic, I guess I will have to practice more with it and find a way to make my pivots looks better. Over all it was a fun and challenging project. I can say I can improve my work but that will take time especially since I still have to get used to it. Hopefully you enjoy my first pivot project.


3 comments:

  1. I like that your animation shows realistic movements in a simple way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your animation it looks like its playing in the play ground

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! It looks like little kid playing.

    ReplyDelete